BIG changes at our box office!!! The changes mean to don’t really need the box office at all! If you have a credit card and internet access (or a relative or friend who has those) you can purchase tickets and even exchange your own tickets!!!
All tickets are purchased on line HERE where you select your performance, seats and pay with a credit card. Our payment processor is now STRIPE and not PayPal so paying with your PayPal account is no longer possible.
We have new, substantially improved, ticketing software. There are numerous advantages to it which include-
- The visual presentation of the seat map is better and It’s easier to spot where the ADA seats are so we are letting customers select and purchase those right online without calling us.
- We are so confident in the ease of use that we requiring all purchases be made online.
- When you checkout online there’s a bit more info until it gets to know you, but after the first time it’s easier. And, like many websites today, when it knows you, you can do more. You can make exchanges without our help provided you follow the rules. If you checkout as a guest, that is not possible.
- We have never been happy with volunteers taking credit cards over the phone and now that won’t happen. You might be asked for the actual card at the Playhouse but it never leaves your sight.
- We will continue to use PayPal to process donations and concession credit card purchases but all ticketing purchases will be handled by Stripe, one of the leading worldwide processors headquartered in Ireland.
Calls to the Box Office are sent to the phones of scheduled volunteers who also receive your message in email with an attached audio file. Calls are returned within 24 hours but sooner when possible and if it pertains to a performance starting within 24 hours.
When you call, it’s important to leave a precise but brief message about what you need because that will speed up the reply you get.
You can reach the Box Office at 262-223-6061, Ext 1 or by emailing BoxOffice@kmplayhouse.com