HEALTH and SAFETY
- We do not require proof of vaccination
- Masks are not required but are encouraged
- The entire playhouse is treated with a sanitizing mist on performance days with the same product that is used by medical and dental facilities
- Our cleaning regimen has been strengthened
The Playhouse Ticket Policy for Shows does not apply to concerts and special events. There is just one single price for everyone. In fact we call the pricing category “Everyone.” V.I.P. coupons and other discount coupons do not apply to concerts and special events. So our pricing and policy is quite simple – One single “Everyone” price. NO REFUNDS – NO EXCHANGES. If a concert is cancelled and rescheduled, there is no refund. If it is cannot be rescheduled, then you may get a refund depending on our contract with the musicians..
All purchases are made on the website, which the link below will take you to, with these exceptions-
- If you need a ticket for a wheelchair and companion and it’s open seating or general admission, you should call the box office just so we can alert the House Manager. But you can purchase your own general admission tickets. If it is reserved seating you can purchase your own ADA seats.
- Gift Certificates are honored for concerts and special events.
- We absorb ticketing fees. You pay the “Everyone” price plus sales tax.
- Everyone attending on the same ticket order must be present before any of the party can be admitted. Every member of the party should have a photo ID which shows their date of birth. Everyone is issued a wristband color coded for who can have alcohol and who cannot. This will speed up getting beverages. You are allowed to take beverages to your seat.
- Open seating is “first admitted, first seated” so there is no guaranty that your party will be all seated together at open seating events.
- The ticket page will show all events in chronological order. Below is the list of only concerts and special events currently scheduled.