The Playhouse Ticket Policy for Shows does not apply to concerts and special events. There is no tiered pricing (Adult, Student, Group, etc), just one single price for everyone. In fact we call the pricing category “Everyone.” V.I.P. coupons and other discount coupons do not apply to concerts and special events. So our pricing and policy is quite simple – One single “Everyone” price. NO REFUNDS – NO EXCHANGES. If a concert is cancelled and rescheduled, there is no refund. If it is cannot be rescheduled, then you may get a refund.
All purchases are made on the website, which the link below will take you to, with these exceptions-
- if you need a ticket for a wheelchair and companion, you must call the box office. It doesn’t matter if it is reserved seating or open seating, you must call the box office. The box office number is 262-223-6061.
- if the ticket page says to call the box office for tickets that is because 6 or fewer seats remain. In this case it is recommended that you email BoxOffice@KMPlayhouse.com and give your full name, phone number and how many seats you want for which event. These requests are placed on a waiting list based on when they are received and starting 24 hours before the event, when we can make available seats that were being held for possible wheelchairs and sponsors, we will begin filling the orders. If your request can be filled you will receive an email confirming your order which will contain a link to pay for the tickets and a time limit (usually not more than an hour) to make the payment. If not paid in that time we cancel the order and go to the next person on the list.
- Gift Certificates are honored for concerts and special events so if you have one, enter the number BEFORE going to PayPal to pay with your credit card.
- When making your purchase, use the name of the person who will be claiming the tickets at the venue.
- We absorb ticketing fees. You pay the “Everyone” price plus sales tax.
- Everyone attending on the same ticket order must be present before any of the party can be admitted. Every member of the party should have a photo ID which shows their date of birth. Everyone is issued a wristband color coded for who can have alcohol and who cannot. This will speed up getting beverages. You are allowed to take beverages to your seat.
- Open seating is “first admitted, first seated” so there is no guaranty that your party will be all seated together at open seating events.
- The ticket page will show all events in chronological order. Below is the list of only concerts and special events currently scheduled.