We offer a special for groups! A group is 10 or more paying customers who will arrive together. In addition to the 10 or more who will pay the $17 price, a free ticket is given to the driver!
Group tickets are not available for concerts and special events, only for shows.
Group tickets are not available online. You have to call the box office to get group tickets.
What’s the difference between Group tickets and Quartet tickets if they are both $17?
- GROUP TICKETS-
- Must have 10 or more people
- 11th ticket is free so the bus driver sees the show too
- Must call the box office to arrange
- Can be purchased prior to public release of tickets which could mean better seats
- QUARTET TICKETS (and ❝add to Quartet❞ tickets)-
- Must have 4 or more people
- Purchased right on the website just like any other ticket
- There is no free ticket
If you don❜t care about the 11th ticket being free, you might just as well buy Quartet tickets right on the website.
Box office phone is 262-223-6061, Ext 1.