understand and agree to the policy before you will be allowed to purchase.
TICKET POLICY for Kettle Moraine Playhouse Shows
TAXES and FEES
- Sales tax of 5.6% will be added to your purchase.
- There are no fees for phone or on line sales. Unlike other companies, we pay the fees and do not pass them along to you to put it on your credit card or PayPal account. We don❜t know of any credit card company that charges you to use their card, but if they do, that is your responsibility.
- There are none. Performance organizations or venues, whether it❜s the Packers, Brewers, Milwaukee Rep, Marcus Center or others, never give refunds and with good reason.
- If you cannot attend a performance you have tickets for and you contact the Box Office more than 24 hours in advance, we will exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show that you can attend, provided there are seats available. We will not charge you a fee for this.
- If the cast and staff can get to the Playhouse, there will be no cancellation regardless of outside conditions.
- If a performance is cancelled for weather or other factor, the following rules apply-
- If it is rescheduled, your tickets will be valid at the rescheduled performance. If you cannot attend that performance exchange rules will apply.
- If it is not rescheduled, you may ask for a coupon credit for the amount of your purchase that you can use to pay for another event when purchasing on line. The credit will be good for 24 months.
GENERAL RULES AND TICKET TYPES
- NO ❝BABES IN ARMS❞ — Every person, regardless of age must have a ticket.
- Purchasers of STUDENT TICKETS must present a valid student ID at the theater. You must have an ID to get this discounted ticket.
- More and more, senior citizens [age 65+] do not look their age. You may be asked to show an ID at the theater. Take it as a compliment because it is.
- QUARTET TICKETS this is 4 or more tickets to the same performance. You cannot exchange ❝some of them❞. You must exchange all or none.
- STUDENT ❝RUSH❞ TICKETS 5 minutes before curtain the steeple bell will ring. At that time, if there are more seats than people in line, students with IDs may purchase an available seat for just $5. Do to time constraints, you may not have a choice of where the seat is. It❜s kind of like flying standby. We service everyone else and then you get your seat.
- GROUP TICKETS These are groups of 10 or more who get a free ticket for the driver and a special price. There are no refunds or exchanges.