BASIC TICKET POLICY FOR SHOWS
- You pay the price + sales tax but NO TICKETING FEES
- In addition to the prices shown below, you will pay a $2 per seat FACILITY FEE to help maintain the facility.
- Everyone, even babies, must have a ticket
- There are NO REFUNDS
- There are exchanges 24 hours in advance, subject to availability
- All ticket sales are online only – no tickets available at the door
Click to READ THE COMPLETE TICKET POLICY or click the button to purchase tickets on line now. PURCHASING TICKETS ONLINE WITH A CREDIT CARD IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET TICKETS.PURCHASE TICKETS NOW!
PRICING FOR INDIVIDUAL SHOWS
- Facility Fee — $2 per seat will be added to the prices below
- Adults — $26
- Senior Citizens — $25
(age 65 and over)
- Students — $25
(with Student ID)
- Quartet — $96
(4 seats or more for same performance at $24 each)
PRICING FOR SEASON PASSES (available until August 6, 2022)
- 7 Show Pass — $126 ($18/show) + $2/seat Facility Fee = $140
- 6 Show Pass — $108 ($18/show) + $2/seat Facility Fee = $120
Note that balcony does NOT have elevator or handicap access and requires navigation of a winding stairway. Balcony is not recommended for those with mobility issues.
The online first sale date of individual show tickets will generally be 39 days prior to the show.
Why don’t we release tickets for all shows at the same time? The Playhouse is intimate, with only 64 seats, and many performances sell out. Our cast members volunteer their time, and it’s important their family and friends have an opportunity to see them shine. We give the cast an opportunity to purchase during the first week of rehearsal and release tickets to the public the following week.
HEALTH and SAFETY
- Masks are not required, but are encouraged.
- Proof of vaccination is not required.
- The entire playhouse is treated with a sanitizing mist on performance days with the same product that is used by medical and dental facilities.
- Our cleaning regimen has been strengthened.