HEALTH and SAFETY
- We do not require proof of vaccination
- Masks are not required but are encouraged
- The entire playhouse is treated with a sanitizing mist on performance days with the same product that is used by medical and dental facilities
- Our cleaning regimen has been strengthened
BASIC TICKET POLICY FOR SHOWS
- You pay the price + sales tax but NO FEES
- Everyone, even babies must have a ticket
- There are NO REFUNDS
- There are exchanges 24 hours in advance subject to availability
Click to READ THE COMPLETE TICKET POLICY or click the button to purchase tickets on line now.
PRICING FOR INDIVIDUAL SHOWS
- Adults — $25
- Senior Citizens — $24
(age 65 and over)
- Students — $24
(with Student ID)
- Quartet — $92
(4 seats or more for same performance at $23 each)
Note that balcony does NOT have elevator or handicap access, and seating requires navigation of a winding stairway, and is not recommended for those with mobility issues.
The online first sale date of individual show tickets will generally be 39 days prior to the show.
Why don❜t we release tickets for all shows at the same time? The Playhouse is intimate with only 64 seats and many performances will sell out. Our cast members volunteer their time and it❜s important their family and friends have an opportunity to purchase before the public scoops up all the seats. Therefore we give the cast an opportunity to purchase the first week of rehearsal and release tickets to the public the following week.