Season passes are the most cost effective way to see the shows. You’ll enjoy savings of 30% off the regular ticket prices (28% off discounted senior citizen tickets.) With a 7 show pass it’s like buying 5 shows and getting 2 free.
SALE OF SEASON PASSES HAS ENDED
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO PURCHASE YOUR SEASON PASSES
- Make your decisions. We highly recommend doing this first. Take a look at the schedule, and decided whether you’d like a 6-show pass or 7-show pass. Then decide how many passes you’d like. For example: Is it just for you? Then purchase one pass. Is it for you and a spouse? Then purchase two passes. And so on.
- Purchase the season pass(es) using the Action Buttons at the bottom of the page. This is where all the money changes hands. With our new ticketing software, you now do this yourself, right in the ticketing software. No phone calls necessary. Purchase all your passes on the same transaction. The passes will be delivered to your email. Note that this must be done in July. Passes go on sale July 1 and are available through August 6.
- After you’ve purchased the passes, use the link provided by the box office to tell us which performance date you want for each show, and which seats. (For your convenience, if you had season tickets last year you can just say “same seats as last year.”) The seats will be paid for with the pass you purchased. You can make your selections for all the shows at once, or you can do each show individually, at any time prior to the actual performance dates, through the ticketing software. We recommend ordering them about 7 or 8 weeks in advance (see the recommended dates below), to secure the best seats. Your tickets will be delivered by email.
RECOMMENDED DATES BY WHICH TO SELECT PERFORMANCE DATES AND SEATS:
- AUG 1 for OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS
- AUG 26 for THE SAVANNAH SIPPING SOCIETY
- OCT 7 for EVERY CHRISTMAS STORY EVER TOLD
- NOV 18 for THREE VIEWINGS
- DEC 30 for ORDINARY DAYS
- FEB 3 for CHARLIE COX RUNS WITH SCISSORS
- MAR 17 for THIRD WEEK IN AUGUST
SEASON PASS FAQs
- Q: How many passes do I purchase for myself and my husband? A: Two, and you should do it on the same purchase so you can select seats together easily.
- Q: We usually attend with friends. Should we purchase passes together? A: No, passes should only be shared within a household or family unit.
- Q: How do we sit together with friends who are not in our pass group? A: Order prior to the recommended order date and in your note say “seat with NAME.”
- Q: My husband and I have two 7-show passes. If we skip a show, can we use those two passes to take 2 people with us to a different show? A: No. Having 2 passes means 2 tickets for any show. We can talk you through ordering the 4 seats you want so you sit together, but the system will make you pay individual show prices for the extra 2 seats.
- Q: We’re going on vacation. Can our friends use our passes for a show? A: Yes, anyone you choose. Passes are in the name of the purchaser not the user, so if you won’t be with them, please tell them to give your name when checking in at the podium when they arrive at the performance.
- Q: Can we be refunded if we won’t be able to attend? A: You have 3 options-
- If you purchased refund protection insurance you can apply to them for a refund.
- You could sell your tickets to someone else.
- You could exchange your tickets for a future performance of the same show if available.
SEASON PASS PRICING
$18/Seat + $2 Facility Fee
- 7 Show Pass = $126 + $14
- 6 Show Pass = $108 + $12
HEALTH and SAFETY
- Masks are encouraged but are not required.
- We do not require proof of vaccination
- The entire playhouse is treated with a sanitizing mist on performance days with the same product that is used by medical and dental facilities.
- Our cleaning regimen has been strengthened.
Previously, when season tickets were paid by check, many subscribers added donations to their check. Now, that can no longer be done in the same transaction, but we’re always happy to receive donations. Click the red button, if you’d like to make a gift to support the Playhouse. Then return to this page to request your season tickets. Thank you!