HEALTH and SAFETY
- We do not require proof of vaccination
- Masks are encouraged but are not required
- The entire playhouse is treated with a sanitizing mist on performance days with the same product that is used by medical and dental facilities
- Our cleaning regimen has been strengthened
Season tickets are the most cost effective way to see the shows. You’ll enjoy savings of up to 20% off the regular ticket prices, or 17% off discounted senior tickets.
There are two options for season tickets…
- Flex 4 (select 4 shows) — $84
- Full Season (all 5 shows) — $100
HOW TO GET SEASON TICKETS-
- Check The seating chart to determine where you want to sit.
- Have your calendar ready to select the dates you want tickets for.
- Complete the Season Ticket Request Form below
- When you submit the form it goes to the box office and gives them everything they need to know.
- The box office assigns your seats for the performances you want, in the seating areas you want.
- The box office emails you an invoice from the ticket software.
- When you click the link in the email it takes you to a screen where you can pay the invoice with your credit card.
- After paying the invoice, you will be able to get your tickets on your smartphone and yes you can use that to get in. You don’t have to have printed hardcopy tickets.
- If you’re not smartphone savvy don’t worry. The box office will have a list of everyone attending for the performance so you can get in that way.
IT’S WORTH MENTIONING-
We have new, substantially improved, ticketing software. There are numerous advantages to it which include-
- The visual presentation of the seat map is better and It’s easier to spot where the ADA seats are so we are letting customers select and purchase those right online without calling us.
- We are so confident in the ease of use that we requiring all purchases be made online.
- When you checkout online there’s a bit more info until it gets to know you, but after the first time it’s easier. And, like many websites today, when it knows you, you can do more. You can make exchanges without our help provided you follow the rules. If you checkout as a guest, that is not possible.
- We have never been happy with volunteers taking credit cards over the phone and now that won’t happen. You might be asked for the actual card at the Playhouse but it never leaves your sight.
- We will continue to use PayPal to process donations and concession credit card purchases but all ticketing purchases will be handled by Stripe, one of the leading worldwide processors headquartered in Ireland.
Previously, when season tickets were paid by check, many subscribers added donations to their check. Now that cannot be done in the same transaction. Click the red button to open a window where you can make your donation. Then return here to request your season tickets.
SEASON TICKET REQUEST FORM